Thursday, January 29, 2009

Special Dedication to Ruth

Being online has made many things possible and one fine example would be making friends with people who are other end of the world. Blogging which i believe is a perfect way to interact with people around the world. From their writings which clearly speak about them, their cultures, background and so on. Helps to understand and relate to them much easier. Recently via blog of note, happened to visit a blog - http://ruthie822.blogspot.com , which simply evokes charm and good feel by just looking or reading her blog entries. I'm hypnotized by her writings and why not check it for yourselves to be hypnotized as well. Her words and photos sync as prose and poetic =)

This what she has said about tamil
...


Blogger Ruth said...

Dear Noorul, you have touched me, thank you so very much.

I fell in love with the Tamil script at your blog, showed my husband saying "isn't this beautiful?" and I thought it was Tamil, but I wasn't sure and didn't want to say it. So artistic and stylish. You are fortunate to have a long and ancient history. I am learning little slivers about India from rauf and mystic, and I get overwhelmed because there is so much more. Every square inch of India is full of complexity. I'm proud to have you visit and say such kind things.

1:06 PM, January 27, 2009


My small token of appreciation for Ruth, I have written her name and her husband name in stylish tamil.

(Ruth, i have posted this image so you can download this image for your own use)





3 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh! This is like having a birthday I didn't know about.

You are very kind to say such nice things about my blog. And the photo and dedication make me bow in gratitude.

I have saved the image with Don's and my name, and I will show him.

Thank you, Noorul.

mystic rose said...

:) sweet.

Noorul Ameen said...

It's my pleasure, Ruth :)
Mystic rose thank you for your lovely comment =)